/ Volunteer Opportunities
Want to help an organization whose community brings access to trails, programing, events and races to the Lakeland area? Helping at the park is fun and opportunities exist year round. Looking for group/service projects? We can help set that up!
Whether you ski, hike, run, bike, race, or simply enjoy attend programs at the park, it is made possible by the legacy of volunteerism and philanthropy within the cross country skiing and Lakeland communities. Come out and become a part of the legacy.
Most volunteer opportunities require little experience or can be learned with minimal training. Minocqua Winter Park volunteer opportunities can be personalized around your strengths and interests. Learn new skills, give back to the community, and meet fun people!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Current Volunteer Opportunities
(click the titles for further details and and sign up options)
ADOPT-A-TRAIL- a self-paced trail maintenance program where individuals/groups choose a trail to work on during the summer/fall months.
AMBASSADORS- Serve as an ambassador for the park out on the trails or in the chalet.
- RACES- indoor and outdoor positions available during winter and summer races.
- EVENTS- Help out at one of our many seasonal events including candlelight and fall fest events, guest naturalist presentations and more!
- TRAIL WORK DAYS- perform trail maintenance tasks or help with miscellaneous projects on a scheduled day.
- TRAIL ACTIVITIES- Help monitor our on-trail programs including the Story Book trails and Bunny Loop activity.
- SKATING POND- Organize skates, snow removal, pond maintenance.
CHALET- Help us at the front desk selling passes, cleaning, shoveling snow etc.
- TEA HOUSE- help serve hot beverages and cookies, greet guests, and tend campfires.
SERVICE PROJECTS- We can tailor make projects for you or we can accommodate an idea that you already have!
CARPENTRY/MAINTENANCE PROJECTS- Extra hands are sometimes needed for specialty projects such as painting, bench construction, or maintenance on one of the trailside shelters.